change google adsense account info

ceabbilldeN

hello everyone,my brother and i used to run a website together that used google adsense. he was in charge of overviewing and managing the adsense account. he passed away last month (R.I.P <3) and i now want to update his information to be under my name. unfortunately, i am located in thailand, a country listed as one where the payee information cannot be changed.so my question is: is there a problem if i change payment information (creditcard number) that is under my name (but same family name), but payee-name still remains my brother's?thanksso is it possible or does payee information be the same as credit card name?You need to be talking to Google Adsense support on a personal level about this. If there's something they can do to work something out with you they're definitely not going to post it publicly because it will end up being special circumstances.There are ways to contact Adsense support here.If you rectify this any other way than speaking directly with Google about it, you run a serious risk of having your account terminated for TOS violations.