change from XML to XPath lang

kevinlime

i need to add a dynamic dataset to a SSRS report,i add build this dataset,and convert it to XML like that :\[code\] DataSet dataset = new DataSet(); DataTable pointsTable = dataset.Tables.Add(); pointsTable.Columns.Add("temp1", typeof(int)); pointsTable.Columns.Add("temp2", typeof(int)); pointsTable.Columns.Add("temp3", typeof(int)); pointsTable.Rows.Add(1, 2, 3); pointsTable.Rows.Add(4, 5, 6); dataset.WriteXml("c:\\DataBaseValues1.xml"); \[/code\],after making this datast as datasource i need to change the xml of this dataset to XPath lang,the xml of the dataset is:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" standalone="true"?>-<NewDataSet> -<Table1> <temp1>1</temp1> <temp2>2</temp2> <temp3>3</temp3> </Table1> -<Table1> <temp1>4</temp1> <temp2>5</temp2> <temp3>6</temp3> </Table1> </NewDataSet>\[/code\]DearI'm trying to add a dynamic dataset to my SSRS report.the report datasource will be the XML genereated from my dataset....and the dataset of this report will be also the xml so for this reason I'm trying to change the XML to Xpath

Back