Change Color of a Bullet ?

Hi....Im a Flasher but also an HTML newbie <br />
<br />
The code i have for a bullet in HTML is <LI> <br />
But i cant get it to be the color GREY.. <br />
<br />
I can only get it to be black...Does anyone know how to change its color ? <br />
<br />
I would greatly appreciate it... <br />
<br />
Thanks Alot<!--content-->The short answer is no. HTML only provides minimal control over the look of bullets. The are two possible ways of doing what you need.<br />
<br />
1] create a table to look like a list. You can do this by having a thin left side, say 10 pixels, and wider right side for description.<br />
<br />
2] The other way would be to invest some time into CSS control over your page layout. I am pretty sure you can change the colour this way. <br />
<br />
Perhaps you should aim your question at someone who knows their CSS.<!--content-->I am learning some CSS now, and thought I was a bit lazy in the last response, so here is what I researched.<br />
<br />
Try this, an inline CSS statement.<br />
<br />
<li stlye="color: grey">Your bullet text</li><br />
<br />
The problem is that the bullet text will be gray, so you will have to nest some font tags like this...<br />
<br />
<li stlye="color: grey"><font color="black">Your bullet text</font></li><br />
<br />
The bummer is that you will have to do this for evey line of your bullet list... If I find a better way I will let you know.<!--content-->Verry verry simple<br />
<br />
<font color=#CCCCCC><LI>gray li aight</li></font><br />
<br />
Its cheating but it works :)<!--content-->umm you can change the colors of bullets.<br />
<br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<style><br />
ul{<br />
color : Gray;<br />
}<br />
</style><br />
</head><br />
<body><br />
<br />
<ul><br />
<li><span style="color:black"> line one</span><br />
<li> line 2<br />
</ul><br />
</body><br />
</html><!--content-->no wonder your a guru ;)}:-) =:O :O@ :confused: :D :P ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :rocker:<!--content-->

Back