cdonts on windows 95 ????

liunx

Hi all, I have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig problem for me that i couldnt solve,

I have written a cdonts code that sends email, (like usual) on my windows xp machine, now i need to use the same code in windows 95 and of course the cdosys.dll is for 2000 and it's not supported in 95 machine, so i have to change the code is there any way i can use cdosys.dll file in 95 OR is there some code changes that i have to do to to make it work in 95, Need help please,

thanks in advance.Well, the best answer is that you cannot use CDONTS on Win95, and you really don't have an option on Win95 to run a webserver, so I am not sure why you would want it to run on Win95.

Windows 95 is more of a shell operating system and does not sustain Services like Windows XP.

What are you trying to accomplish on the Win95 box that it has to be Win95 running the code? Is this Framework code in a Windows Application or is it a Web Application?

Ben Millerwell some programs that only runs in windows 95, (wierd haa) i really dont want to go in that subject. i got another way to get it done, thanks anyway,

Back