catch all email

liunx

This isn't a .net specific question, but this is the framework I'm using for this project so I figured I should post here. When catchall forwards a message that was sent to a nonexistent address <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> to a specified address <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> what do the to: and subject: fields have in them? Reason I am asking is, I will access the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> address through asp.net and recieve the mail from it, but I would like to be able to sort it in my script by what the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> address was. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Chris
seeFresh.netWell, I've been studying this all day, if anyone is interested...the to field stays as <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> so emails can be sorted in a database

Back