can't target="right" in mouseover menu and frameset

liunx

hey, i'm rather new at HTML and i'm having some problems.<br />
<br />
I'm using the frameset code so I have two pages loading on the same screen. I'm using a mouseover menu code for my links. I can't seem to find a way to be able to click on the link (on the left page) and then make the linked page load up on the right page. i know that if i wasn't using a mouseover code and a normal link i could add in <target="right"> but i don't know how in this scenario.<br />
<br />
my mouseover code is like this right now:<br />
<br />
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" border="0" summary="menu"><br />
<tr><br />
<td ><br />
<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" border="0" summary="menu"><br />
<tr><br />
<!-- Begin Cell 1 --><br />
<br />
<td nowrap="nowrap" bgcolor="#e7efff" onmouseover="this.style.background='#444444'; this.style.color='#ffffff'" onmouseout="this.style.background='#e7efff'; this.style.color='#000000'" style="font-weight: bold; color: #000000; font-family: Arial,sans-serif;font-size: 13pt; text-align: center;cursor: hand; border: 2px solid #e7efff;" height="32" width="62" onclick="window.location.href='http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/mywebsiteURL';" title="Home">Home</td><br />
<br />
<!-- End Cell 1 --><br />
<br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
</td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
<br />
can someone plz help me?:confused:<br />
thnx<!--content-->my javascript is a bit rusty, but try changing this...<br />
window.location.href<br />
to this...<br />
window.right.location.href<br />
or try this if it doesn't work...<br />
document.right.location.href<br />
<br />
(i just used the word RIGHT as an example. that word should be the same as the NAME value that you used for the other frame like normal frame linking.)<!--content-->having a cell clickable will only work in IE, NS doesn't support it.<!--content-->This should work:<br />
onClick="window.parent.right.location.href='http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/yourfilehere.html';"<br />
<br />
cheers<br />
Jules :)<!--content-->thanks to all of you for your help :) it works fine now<!--content-->

Back