Cant Get Frameborder To Work!!!

OK, I AM TRYING TO GET MY FRAMES SO THEY DO NOT HAVE A BORDER AND LOOK LIKE 1 BIG PAGE. SOME WEB SITES TELL ME TO (THIS IS WITHIN THE <FRAME> TAG) PUT FRAMEBORDER="NO" AND SOME SAY TO PUT FRAMEBORDER="0" AND ALL OF THEM TELL ME TO PUT THAT IN BOTH OF MY <FRAME> TAGS. I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THIS AND NOTHING WORKS. OH YEA I HAVE MS INTERNET EXPLORER (THE NEWEST VERSION).PLEASE HELP!!! :splat:<!--content-->frameborder="0" only works for the <iframe> tag, not the frame tag.<br />
<br />
sorry<br />
<br />
maybe you can use an IFrame instead of a <Frame><!--content-->how would the iframe effect my frames?<!--content-->well, instead of using <frameset> (which i guess you are using), just put two iframes next to each other, each expanding to 100% of the height and each with its a appropriate width.<br />
<br />
it shouldnt br too difficult.<!--content-->thx i will try that<!--content-->The problem you have is in fact the legacy of the browser wars between Netscape and MS Explorer.<br />
<br />
It has nothing to do with iframes as Gregory may have suggested.<br />
<br />
So to display no borders use these attributes in your frameset:<br />
<br />
frameborder="0" border="0" framespacing="0"<!--content-->It has nothing to do with iframes as Gregory may have suggested. <br />
<br />
sshhhh stop pointing out my mistakes.<br />
<br />
but seriously, you could do it either way.<!--content-->a little late on that 1 lol i al ready changed it and now it is stupid look <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/1band">www.freewebs.com/1band</a><!-- w --><!--content-->it looks the same to bem but with no border...<br />
<br />
edit:<br />
GUITAR OVER SKATEBOARDING??!?!?!?!?!?!??!<br />
<br />
WHAT KINDA SICKO IS THOS GUY ERRICK?!<!--content-->hey entimp, that didnt work i tried it and look what it did <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/1band">www.freewebs.com/1band</a><!-- w --><!--content-->hahaha entimp poo on you :D;)<!--content-->Perhaps you want to go away and read my post again...<br />
<br />
Take special note as to where I suggested sticking those attributes.<br />
<br />
<br />
I don't usually feel this smug ;)<!--content-->whops!!! my bad, sry entimp :shady:<!--content-->Hey it's not a problem. Welcome to the forums... stick around, you can learn a lot more here. Even from Greg ;) <br />
<br />
Give yourself an introduction in the relavent thread section.<br />
<br />
Good luck with the site.<!--content-->i have an official position here at HTMLForums.<br />
<br />
see my title, how im "not" a moderator?<br />
<br />
my job is to come in and tell people what they shouldnt do while the real mods come in and correct me;)<!--content-->lol greg, thx alot entimp!<!--content-->

Back