Can't get data from Form to Email

LG-DVD

I have a simple form and I've tried everything, from changing POST to GET to REQUEST. single quote, double quote. EOD... nothing worked. I get the confirmation page, I get subject and text back in the email, but no data. Please help!!signup.html\[code\]<form action="/signupprocess.php" method="post" enctype="text/plain" name="signup" target="_blank" id="signup"><input name="email" type="text" id="email" size="35" maxlength="90"><input name="name" type="text" id="name" size="35" maxlength="80"><input name="address" type="text" id="address" size="35" maxlength="90">\[/code\]signupprocess.php\[code\]$email = $_POST['email'];$name = $_POST['name'];$address = $_POST['address'];$phone = $_POST['phone'];$account = $_POST['account'];$authorize = $_POST['authorize'];$body = <<<EODName: $name <br>Address: $address <br>Phone Number: $phone <br>Account: $account <br>Authorize: $authorize <br>EOD;$headers = "From: $to\r\n";$headers .= "Content-type: text/html\r\n";mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers);echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0; URL='.$url.'">';\[/code\]