Can't find the include files for classic asp site

vivatv

I'm having problems with an old classic asp site that I'm trying to get set up in a dev environment. I get the following error at the line for the include files.\[quote\] An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator. If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.\[/quote\]Here's my setup:
  • I'm running IIS 7 on Win 7.
  • I have an app pool \[code\]ControlPanel\[/code\] set up with No managed code and classic pipeline
  • My website \[code\]ControlPanel\[/code\] configured under default websites pointing to my project directory "C:\Projects\uk_CP\uk_AU\au"
Many of the pages work, I can log in, click on a link to a feedback form, but eventually I get the above error.My feedback form is located at "C:\Projects\uk_CP\uk_Au\au\feedbackform_admin\dataview_master.asp"It has two include files:\[code\]<!--#include file="../inc/adovbs.inc" --><!--#include file="../inc/incCreateConn.asp" -->\[/code\]this are correctly located in "C:\Projects\uk_CP\uk_Au\au\inc\"Is perhaps my IIS configured incorrectly that throws off my working directory? Is there a useful way to troubleshoot the path it's looking at? I haven't work in classic asp in 10 years and it is not something I want to become an expert in, but I do need to get this figured out and I've killed too much time as it is.Obviously this is an issue with my setup since it does work in production...

Back