Cannot run DataApp sample application in Netbeans 7.1.2

MonSama

This is the challenge am facing when running the sample DataApp application from the samples javafx2.1 package: I'm running Netbeans 7.1.2, javafx 2.1.,glassfish 3.1.2, Java EE6, and i have 6gig ram.When i right-click on the DataAppServer project or i do same with the DataAppClient project and hit Run, i get this error message:\[code\]C:\Users\Staples\Desktop\ITOWER STUDIO\javafx-samples-2.1.1\src\DataApp\DataAppServer\nbproject\build-impl.xml:533: The following error occurred while executing this line:C:\Users\Staples\Desktop\ITOWER STUDIO\javafx-samples-2.1.1\src\DataApp\DataAppClient\build.xml:48: Problem: failed to create task or type javafx:com.sun.javafx.tools.ant:applicationCause: The name is undefined.Action: Check the spelling.Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.No types or tasks have been defined in this namespace yetBUILD FAILED (total time: 8 seconds)** \[/code\]I tried adding a taskdef tag as explained in a similar question but it gives the same error. There was no error when i opened the projects and connected to the MySQL database. Here is the taskdef tag i added:\[code\]<taskdef resource="com/sun/javafx/tools/ant/antlib.xml" uri="javafx:com.sun.javafx.tools.ant" classpath="C:\Program Files(x86)\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 SDK\lib\ant-javafx.jar"/>\[/code\]Line 48 shows this string: \[code\]preloaderClass="dataapppreloader.DataAppPreloader"/>\[/code\]and Line 533 shows : \[code\]<ant antfile="${project.DataAppClient}/build.xml" inheritall="false"target="jar">\[/code\]Am really stuck here. need help. Thanks.

Back