cancel request in beforefilter() in PHP

Om3n

I'm using CakePHP , CAS for Authentication and ACL for Authorization.If the user donot have permission to view the page, i need to flash a message stating Not permitted OR redirect to another page.Ex: If the user is viewing /users/view/1 .Now the user requests /users/delete/1. The user donot have permission to delete. So I want to display a flash message on the page he requested from (/users/view/1).In my app_controller, i have the following function:\[code\]function beforeFilter() { $this->__initPhpCas(); if (isset($_SESSION['loggedIn'])){ if(!$this->Acl->check(.....){ //User do not have permission to view the page. // Need to cancel this request and flash a message } }\[/code\]Any suggestions are appreciated Final answer is \[code\]function beforeFilter() { $this->__initPhpCas(); if (isset($_SESSION['loggedIn'])){ if(!$this->Acl->check(.....){ //User do not have permission to view the page. // Need to cancel this request and flash a message $this->Session->setFlash(__('You are not authorized to view this page.', true)); $this->redirect($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']); } }\[/code\]

Back