Can this be done?

liunx

I have a program script written in HTML and Javascript. Is it possible to use an installer with it so the program can be used offline? If so, where do I find one?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Also, I need the feature of add/uploading a picture with each exercise into the program (will be used offline) but don't know if it can be done. <br />
<br />
<br />
The program link is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carolinaadi.com/software/new_calcu.htm">www.carolinaadi.com/software/new_calcu.htm</a><!-- w --><br />
<br />
Any suggestions? :) <br />
<br />
thanks<!--content-->you should be able to use it offline just as you use it online,that because JavaScript is an interpreted language so if a machine has a client(browser?) installed,then you only need to open the html page that contains the script in it and it will be displayed online/offline.<br />
<br />
for uploading images you may want to lookinto server side solutions...<!--content-->Originally posted by Khalid Ali <br />
you should be able to use it offline just as you use it online,that because JavaScript is an interpreted language so if a machine has a client(browser?) installed,then you only need to open the html page that contains the script in it and it will be displayed online/offline.<br />
<br />
for uploading images you may want to lookinto server side solutions... <br />
<br />
Thanks for the advice! Also, what are server side solutions? And is that something that can be used offline?<br />
<br />
Jeremy<!--content-->

Back