Can someone help

Boss

hey there i have just changed the servers of my site...first i made the board offline on the old server and took a full backup of the site both root dir. and sql...and restored the backup to the new server...

now i cant access the board through my admin id...it just says that the board is offline...

can it be fixed??

Boss

hey there i have just changed the servers of my site...first i made the board offline on the old server and took a full backup of the site both root dir. and sql...and restored the backup to the new server...

now i cant access the board through my admin id...it just says that the board is offline...

can it be fixed??

Boss

can it be fixed??

S

SNap!

Boss said:

can it be fixed??

modify SQL Base...

S

SNap!

Boss said:

can it be fixed??

modify SQL Base...

S

SNap!

Boss said:

can it be fixed??

modify SQL Base...