Can not find page... blabla

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I've got this problem:<br />
With some browsers, a link in my framespage to a site won't show up, I get that f***** message: can not find page (or something). A couple of 'Refresh' clicks further, the page finally shows up, but in a different window.<br />
The linked page has got the middle frame in my site as target frame. I want it to show up there!What can I do about it?<!--content-->Can you post your URL so we can look at your code?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Also which browsers doesn't it work in? (As if I couldn't guess!) :)<!--content-->URL: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nosferato.com">http://www.nosferato.com</a><!-- m --> -> guestbook page.<br />
In some occasions, the page just won't show up in the middle section of my frameset. I have set that middle frame as target frame.<br />
<br />
Good luck!<!--content-->Sorry, i forgot to tell that it's not the guestbook page itself, but the 'view guestbook' and 'sign guestbook' links. THEY sometimes don't work.<!--content-->Hi OracleMaster,<br />
<br />
I seen you r guest book. It works properly but. Where is the exact problem??<br />
<br />
Amruta..<!--content-->It sounds like the problem is not in your code.<br />
Have you experienced this problem when trying to access it from other computers? It could be things like firewalls, ad blockers, security settings etc. that are messing with your browsing. Or maybe the site is on an unreliable host server. Please tell if this problem occurs on computers outside your network (if any).<br />
<br />
-aslefo<!--content-->Yeah, the problem doesn't appear to be in your code as it all works fine for me too.<br />
<br />
I honestly don't know what the problem is. Have you considered the things that aslefo suggested?<br />
<br />
Sorry I can't be more help.<!--content-->Thanx for the tips, I already tought it was something like that, I was just wondering whether or not it's a well known browser-problem.<br />
As there seems to be no solution for it, I'll have got to live with it...<br />
Thanx anyway!<!--content-->

Back