Can I specify hyperlink parameters

windows

Hi to all,<br />
Is it possible to restrict things like toolbar,titlebar,scrolling etc. when using a hyperlink? I have done this before with a dropdown menu on a form but can you specify which web browser functionality you want to give and restrict when using <href ../>?<br />
<br />
thanks and cheers,<br />
Michael<!--content-->You can do this, if you are opening the link in a new window.<!--content-->Thanks,<br />
I am opening a new window. Could you give me some sample code on how to do this?<br />
<br />
cheers,<br />
monte<!--content-->What you want should be made illegal... Don't play with the way my software operates.<!--content-->You should get a life and not worry about what I am doing. I am developing interactive mapping applications for my client. Things like stop, forward, back and refresh can significantly mess up the application. They don't need to see the address either. I was looking for help on here and not criticism from someone who is obviously really bored. The last time I checked, pop up banners without toolbars, address, etc were not illegal. All I want to do is to enable something like that from a hyperlink.<br />
<br />
<br />
Michael<!--content-->

Back