Can anyone help me with a code

windows

I recently left a server where I could code triple backgrounds but I had to do a lot of fixing up to get it to work does anyone know of another code to use for triple or double backgrounds? <br />
Lynn<!--content-->Hmmm....what do you mean by triple/double backgrounds? Can you provide an example of the code or a URL?<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->Hi,<br />
<br />
for double or triple background for ur webpage, You can use 1 pixel image too.<br />
<br />
Bye.<br />
<br />
Gaurangi.<!--content-->so does that mean you could have a background color as well as a background image?<!--content-->Originally posted by kevin <br />
Hmmm....what do you mean by triple/double backgrounds? Can you provide an example of the code or a URL?<br />
<br />
Kevin<br />
<br />
<br />
Here is the previous code I used for Homestead but I'm no longer there<br />
<table width=702 height= 800<br />
background="http://Your_sites_name.homestead.com/files/picture"><br />
<tr><br />
<td><br />
<br><br />
</td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
<br />
That code is for the 2nd layer the first is already down and for the third layer you do the following<br />
FOR THE THIRD BACKGROUND<br />
just create another smaller HTML box on top of the one we just created and<br />
REPEAT THE PREVIOUS STEPS.<br />
<br />
I think some servers won't allow the overlap of Html's I've heard there is one code for all this just was curious. Thanks for helping<!--content-->Okay so you have a background for the page and a second bakground for the table and you put a third background for the td. I don't understand how there is a problem.<br />
<br />
<br />
:confused: :confused: :confused:<!--content-->I think homestead used an on-line editor function for people to make their web pages. I have seen another question from someone using the service. It apparently makes the code and you just develop in a graphical environment.<br />
<br />
Any server will allow multiple backgrounds, but you need to code them into tables.<br />
<br />
1. Page Background<br />
2. Table background<br />
3. Nested tabled or a cell background.<br />
<br />
If you don't know how to code tables in HTML, check out the tutorial at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.htmlgoodies.com">www.htmlgoodies.com</a><!-- w -->. Very simple and easy to read for beginners.<br />
<br />
Good Luck!<!--content-->

Back