Callback from API not happening after posting parameters to API URL from server side

snakedark

API integration description
The API needs a form to be posted to the API URL with some input fields and a customer token. The API processes and then posts response to a callback.php file on my server. I can access the posted vals using $_POST in that file. That's all about the existing method and it works fine.Requirement
To hide the customer token value from being seen from client side. So I started with sending server side post request.Problem
I tried with many options but the callback is not happening - 1) CURL method\[code\]$ch = curl_init(API_URL);$encoded = '';$_postArray['customer_token'] = API_CUSTOMER_TOKEN;foreach($_postArray as $name => $value) { $encoded .= urlencode($name).'='.urlencode($value).'&';}// chop off last ampersand$encoded = substr($encoded, 0, strlen($encoded)-1);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $encoded);$resp = curl_exec($ch);curl_close($ch);echo $resp;\[/code\]$resp echoes 1 if the line \[code\]curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);\[/code\] is removed but the callback does not happen. I am setting a session variable in the callback script to verify.Is it needed that the API be synchronous in order to use curl method, so that curl_exec returns the response?2) without CURL as given in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...rl-using-the-post-method-without-using-a-formBut the callback is not happening.I tried with the following code too, but looks like my pecl is not installed properly because the HttpRequest() is not defined. \[code\]$req = new HttpRequest($apiUrl, HttpRequest::METH_POST);$req->addQueryData($params);try { $r->send(); if ($r->getResponseCode() == 200) { echo "success"; // success! } else { echo "failure"; // got to the API, the API returned perhaps a RESTful response code like 404 }}catch (HttpException $ex) { // couldn't get to the API (probably)}\[/code\]Please help me out! I just need to easily send a server side post request and get the response in the callback file.

Back