Call to new HttpRequest fails

kometsgeo

I am trying to get a php script working. The purpose of the script is to call out to a web service. I've reduced the script down to it's simpliest components and it is still failing. Here it is:\[code\]<?phpprint "Hello";$request = new HttpRequest('http://www.pivotaltracker.com/services/v3/source_commits', HttpRequest::METH_POST);print "Done";?>\[/code\]The output is:\[code\]D:\svn\svndb\hooks>"c:\Program Files\PHP\php.exe" -f test.phpHelloD:\svn\svndb\hooks>\[/code\]As you can see, the script fails when trying to instantiate an instance of HttpRequest. However, no exception is thrown.I am not a php program...I'm just trying to get this feature working. I suspect I have no loaded an extension library that I need...but I can't figure out which one that would be, if indeed that is the problem. Any help would be appreciated.I am running on windows 2003. I am running php 5.3.3. I did run phpinfo() but am hesitant to post the results here since it is so large. Is there a section of the phpinfo() output that would be helpful to provide?Thanks in advance.Bob

Back