Cache Html????

liunx

Ok, i need help. I ahve posted this in General with no help. Does anyone know the header or html code so my website doesnt cache. This way people dont have to worry about the content not showing up. This has caused me some serious issues, with refreshing. this code does not work <br />
<br />
<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE"><br />
<br />
So any help beyond that would be fantastic.<!--content-->Try this, it'll keep search engines (and possibly other things) from archiving your pages and all of the pages that the original page links to:<br />
<br />
<meta name="robots" content="nofollow"><br />
<br />
you can use noindex for just the one page.<!--content-->man break that down barney level, as if I was 3. So can i put that in the header of all the sites I do not want to be cached? please giude me on this. is there another way of doing it besides meta<!--content-->Sorry, to stop search engines from archiving your pages use this:<br />
<br />
<meta name="robots" centent="noarchive"><br />
<br />
I think that search engines archive pages in case your page goes offline.<br />
<br />
I don't know of any other way of doing this though.<!--content-->you know, now im lost. Its not about the search engines. Its about you just typing it in the browser, and it not coming up right. This is beyond me, and I seem to begetting no where.<!--content-->I know it's only for search engines but I figure that maybe it works for other things.<!--content-->

Back