C# TcpListener and PHP socket/tcp client not communicating

BHEfblaz3

Alright so i have the tcp listener, and when i recieve a tcp client i pass it to a class which uses the Streadread/writers to communicate:EDIT:::I forgot to mention that, they connect to each other fine, but just wont read/write to eachother.. C# side:\[code\] private StreamReader srReceiver; private StreamWriter swSender; private NetworkStream stream; stream = tcpClient.GetStream(); srReceiver = new System.IO.StreamReader(stream); swSender = new System.IO.StreamWriter(stream);\[/code\]from there, i use a while loop to listen, and just flush data to the swSender like so:Write:\[code\] public void WriteLine(string str) { try { swSender.WriteLine(str); swSender.Flush(); } catch (Exception e) { } }\[/code\]Read:\[code\] private void AcceptClient() { while (isConnected == true) { try { ProcessMessage(srReceiver.ReadLine()); } catch (Exception i) { Dispose(); Console.WriteLine("aborted: "+i.ToString()); } } }\[/code\]This method works fine communicating from C# -> C#, so im not sure why its not working C# -> PHP. here is a summary of my php code.PHP side:Write:\[code\]function Write($data=http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3627543/null){ //** no connection is available, zero bytes can be sent. if(!$this->isOpen()) { $this->LastError ="No connection available for writing"; return 0; } $data = http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3627543/strval($data); //** ensure that data is available. if(strlen($data) == 0) //** no data to be sent. return 0; //** zero bytes were sent. else //** connection and data, set timeout and send. { $this->_SetTimeout(); //** set timeout. return fwrite($this->Socket, $data, strlen($data)); //** write data. } } function WriteLine($data=null){ return $this->Write($data . $this->NewLine);}\[/code\]and finnally, Read:\[code\]function Read($length=1){ if(intval($length) <= 0) { $this->LastError = "Cannot read zero or less bytes"; return null; } //** no connection is available to read from, no data can be read. else if(!$this->isOpen()) { $this->LastError = "No connection available for reading"; return null; } else //** a valid connection identifier is available. { $this->_SetTimeout(); //** ensure timeout is set. return fread($this->Socket, $length); //** attempt to read n-bytes. } } //** Returns: String //** Attempt to read one full line from the underlying stream. If no //** connection is available NULL is returned. Any newline characters //** are included in the string returned. function ReadLine(){ //** no connection is available to read from, no data can be read. if(!$this->isOpen()) { $this->LastError = "No connection available for reading"; return null; } //** continue to read in data until a line ends with the newline character(s). //** This is safe as the 'fgets()' function will not read past a newline //** character. Ensure that the read buffer is at least the minumum size. If //** one iteration is complete and no data was read in the socket blocking //** expired. Stop reading at that point. $streamdatahttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/3627543/= ""; //** no data to start with. $sockethasexpired = false; //** initially no timeout experienced. while(!$this->_EndsWithNewLine($streamdata) && !$sockethasexpired) { $this->_SetTimeout(); //** ensure socket timeout is set. $streamdata .= fgets($this->Socket, max(TcpClientMinBufferSize, $this->ReceiveBufferSize)); //** if ever at the point where reading has occurred and no data is available //** a socket timeout has occurred. Exit the loop and set the error. if(strlen($streamdata) == 0) { $sockethasexpired = true; $this->LastError = "The read took longer than $this->Timeout ms"; } } return $streamdata; //** return the data received, including newline. } \[/code\]Now i don't have a CLUE whats gone wrong, so if anyone knows whats up with this it would be great.PHP CONNECTION METHOD:\[code\]function Connect(){ $this->ClearError(); //** clear any existing error messages. //** no host name/IP has been set for this client, no connection can be made. //** Store the appropriate error. if(strlen(trim($this->Host)) == 0) { $this->LastError = "No remote host was provided"; return false; } //** attempt to connect to the host on the port given. Record any error number //** and error message generated. $errorNum = 0; $this->Socket = fsockopen($this->Host, $this->Port, &$errorNum, &$this->LastError, ($this->Timeout / 1000)); //** if there is no error given and the socket is valid connection is okay. return ($this->isOpen() && strlen(trim($this->LastError)) == 0);}\[/code\]

Back