Bruteforcer

windows

I am not a hacker or anything, nor I am intending to hack. I just need a script for a bruteforcer.<br />
It shall test everyword on the dictionary(fom <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dictionary.com">www.dictionary.com</a><!-- w -->) onto the password filed until it successfully logs in. That is, not for hacking purposes. I need a script, just a script. I want to impress my friends, and well, a brute forcer script in conclusion, thanks.:D<!--content-->Umm, I think I pressed on the wrong thread, this should be on 'Javascript' am I right?<!--content-->Doing that probably wouldn't find the right password anyway, as alot of people combine a password with a number, use sloppy spelling and capitalize random letters. Anyway, how could you take the credit for a script which was given to you? Can't you impress them with something else, which couldn't be used maliciously?<br />
<br />
Neil<!--content-->http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=brute+forcer+javascript&meta=<!--content-->STFW. ;)<!--content-->Originally posted by PhillMc <br />
STFW. ;) <br />
What is it with people and this stuff? I see RTFM, STFW, TBH, AFAIK, etcetera, etcetera... What happened to plain english?<!--content-->Um. I just need a script for a brute forcer, I know how a bruteforcer works, and just give me a script of it, its easy, well actually, how do I also make it combine with numbers and random numbers and combinations, I am just trying xangas, so they are probably case sensitive, please, just a script<!--content-->Originally posted by invictus <br />
I am not a hacker or anything, nor I am intending to hack. I just need a script for a bruteforcer.<br />
It shall test everyword on the dictionary(fom <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dictionary.com">www.dictionary.com</a><!-- w -->) onto the password filed until it successfully logs in. That is, not for hacking purposes. <br />
Right... so you need a script that will force its way into someones' user account by using every word in the dictionary to crack the password. But... this isn't for hacking purposes, and you're not a hacker, and you don't intend to hack... :rolleyes:<!--content-->Originally posted by invictus <br />
Um. I just need a script for a brute forcer, I know how a bruteforcer works, and just give me a script of it, its easy, well actually, how do I also make it combine with numbers and random numbers and combinations, I am just trying xangas, so they are probably case sensitive, please, just a script your going to strain the server when you reload the page fireing the pageload events, and when have the script hit enter which tells the server to compare your entries to what is in the data base. You are going to end up getting ipbanned from the server or something before long if it is a large host because they will see you drawing all of the resources.<!--content-->Originally posted by Paul Jr <br />
What is it with people and this stuff? I see RTFM, STFW, TBH, AFAIK, etcetera, etcetera... What happened to plain english? AFAIK it's not used any more and IMHO that's OK.<!--content-->Originally posted by Paul Jr <br />
What is it with people and this stuff? I see RTFM, STFW, TBH, AFAIK, etcetera, etcetera... What happened to plain english? <br />
<br />
AFAIK and IMHO seem to be alright on dictionary.com, but why swear? As Paul Jr said, why not just use plain English? I didn't even know what those abbreviations meant untill I looked them up, so what's the point in using them?<br />
<br />
Neil<!--content-->This thread is waste of resources,and the question asked does not belong to HTML.<br />
I will close this thread if its not left alone.<br />
Thanks<!--content-->

Back