browser back button

Hi,<br />
<br />
I have two jsps. If I click on jsp1, I will go to jsp2 , enter some data in a text box which is preceeded by a check box,<br />
and save. After saving, control comes to jsp1.<br />
<br />
But now, if I click browsers back button , it is going to jsp2, but the of checkbox,textbox, are not proper.<br />
<br />
How to handle this?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Laxmi<!--content-->can you explain your problem as if you were telling a child?<!--content-->sorry hammerslane, but this is not the expected answer.<br />
<br />
I want to be more clear. <br />
<br />
if you have understood, why don't you clear my query?<!--content-->well i can't really answer your query because i find your question confusing, and that's probably the reason no one else has cleared your query.<br />
but the of checkbox,textbox, are not proper. <br />
How to handle this? - this is what i don't understand...<br />
<br />
i would like to help, and the question looks like something i might be able to help you with, so could you ask the question a bit more clearly?<br />
<br />
thanks<!--content-->I repeat again, clearly:<br />
<br />
I have two jsps. If I click on jsp1, I will go to jsp2 , enter some data in a text box which is preceeded by a check box, <br />
and save. After saving, control comes to jsp1. <br />
<br />
Now, if I click browsers back button , it is going to jsp2.<br />
<br />
My condition in jsp2 , is if I check the check box, the text box should enable, and vice versa.<br />
<br />
But here the check box is unchecked, and the textbox is enabled.<br />
<br />
This case is occurring only , when I click browers back button.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your patience<br />
Laxmi<!--content-->This isn't really an HTML question. The question really is, "How do I maintain state in a Java web application?" The answer is, "You use the session to maintain information that needs to servive a particular request chain." You'll also need to use cache disabling techniques to try to force the browser to go back to the server when the back button is clicked.<!--content-->

Back