Boxes

BeBoy23

Hi Guys,

I was wonderin how would i put bak in those boxes inside postbits where u can check them and delete the posts. Becuz my skin apparently doesnt have it. And im usin postbit_legacy so i dono if that gotta do wit it but i doubt that.

Solution?

Thnx in advance.

Daz

Try this

1)In your Admincp,under Style Manager,Main CSS options,add inside the Additional CSS box

PHP:
.postdata { 
	border-top: solid 1px #E0E0E0; 
	border-left: solid 1px #E0E0E0; 
	border-right: solid 1px #D7D7D7; 
	border-bottom: solid 1px #D7D7D7;
	margin: 3px 5px; 
	padding: 2px; 
	color: #808080; 
	background: #FFFFFF;
	font-size: 10px; 
}

and click Save

NOTE:You should change the color of the background of the box or size accordingly to the style you are using.

2)In your AdminCP,Style Manager,Edit Templates options,go to edit the Postbit_Legacy option,under this code,

PHP:
<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
					<if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
			<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
				<div>
					$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
				</div>
				<if condition="$show['infraction']"><div>$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if>

Edit the relavent <div> tags that you wish to become enclosed in the box to become <div class="postdata">.Meaning,you should get something like this

PHP:
<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div class="postdata">$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
				<if condition="$post['field2']"><div class="postdata">$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
				<if condition="$post['age']"> <div class="postdata">$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
				<div class="postdata">
					$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
				</div>
				<if condition="$show['infraction']"><div class="postdata">$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if>

BeBoy23

I Appriciate the help there Daz but isnt exactly what i was looking for. Maybe I messed up on explainin. The box im talkin about is on postbits that usually top left or top right corner of the post and usually only admins/mods/Smods can see it. The box is only used for to click on them to select the post then scroll down and delete it or etc. etc. I added a attachment a SS of what the box kinda looks like. :)