Blue Fantasy--Ported to vBulletin 3.7.3 by Mr. C.

Mr. C

My first port. <3

I saw the Release Candidate Version of this, and decided to port it over to 3.7.3.

IN THE SCREENSHOTS, IGNORE THE GRAY BAR. ITS A MOD I INSTALLED, and FORGOT TO REMOVE. :O

The Blue Fantasy skin was created by KreativFantasy of vbskinpixel. It fell through (The skin and vbskinpixel), so I decided to port it to 3.7.3.

All I have ported at the moment is the fluid version. DO NOT ASK ME TO PORT THE FIXED VERSION. I will port it at my own pace.

Pretty much, all the security tokens have been added in, and all the essential stuff has been added.

Attached is the template, obviously.

PSDs are included.

Screenshots are attached as well.

XML is in the vBulletin Files Folder.

Feel free to remove MY line I put in. The ported line. You can find it in the footer template. I'm not sure about the vbskinpixel line though.

This was my FIRST port, so if someone like Filez or Hoxxy could look it over, that would be grand. :)

As usual, install on a test board first, or backup your database. Or do both. :)

To install, upload the directory called bluefantasy to your IMAGES DIRECTORY. Then import the 3.7.3 Fluid XML.

Enjoy.

Domo

I'm going to try out the fluid version but if you can make a 75% fixed version of this style that would be awesome.
I know go at your own pace but I usually prefer fixed.
Tyvm for this skin, i'm trying it out on my forum now.

I just tried it out it doesn't work on my forum.
Only the xml works but the pictures don't load i'm using 3.7.3