Birindelli In Emotional Farewell

Juve defender Ale sandro Birindelli will be playing in his last home match for the Bianconeri this afternoon against Catania.Birindelli signed for the Bianconeri in 1997 from Empoli. Under Marcello Lippi, Birindelli became a regular player Jonathan Toews Jersey for Juve and he really deserves appreciation for what he has done for the club.arrived in Turin aged 22, had been married for 10 days and for Alex DeBrincat Jersey me it was a whole new beginning. I grew up here, learned values like profe sionalism and love for the team colours.I became a man and matured. After such a long time there are not just football links Patrick Kane Jersey with a club, but true friendships both on and off the field.The greatest sporting disappointment was losing the Champions League Final to Milan in Manchester, but on a personal level the most painful bitterne s was seeing Juve Corey Crawford Jersey demoted to Serie B. In one moment I saw all the sacrifices of the season disappear.We know how we fought to win those two Scudetti and the opposition know it too. In fact, we proved that this year by beating them at San Siro. Birinelli has yet to see what to do in his future but a return to home grown Chris Chelios Jersey team Empoli is likely po sible.