Binding Pushpins to Bing Maps in Windows Phone

EvilAngel

So I need some help here - Some tutorials on how to do it.I am trying to create a location page for my appI need to know how to also bind two xml nodes into one for a list of pushpins and then when the user clicks on them it takes the value to another page.I can populate the XML and the map. Below is how i currently get the stops.\[code\] void client_DownloadStringCompleted(object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e) { if (e.Error == null) { if (e.Result != null) { XDocument doc = XDocument.Parse(e.Result); XNamespace ns = "http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/BusExpress.ClassLibrary"; var locations = (from n in doc.Descendants(ns + "ArrayOfStop") select new RootContainer { Location = (from s in n.Elements(ns + "Stop") select new Location { latitude = s.Element(ns + "lat").Value, longitude = s.Element(ns + "long").Value, }).ToList() }).Single(); // listBusStops.ItemsSource = locations.Location; // Do something with the list of Route Names in routeNames } } } \[/code\]How can i convert that into multiple Push pins from one xml feed.

Back