BG image .... possible to only display once?

liunx

Hey<br />
<br />
If i set a bg image in a table ...and the table gets moved or shifted larger...the image starts to show up agian..how do i make it so the image only shows Once, then after that it stops and only shows white space.<!--content-->use style="background-attachment:fixed" inside the tag (or if you know CSS, make a class for it).<!--content-->oops, i meant background-repeat: no-repeat! sorry!<!--content-->i tried this<br />
<br />
<td height="69" colspan="2" valign="top" background="Images/pplbanner.gif" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" background-repeat: no-repeat>&nbsp;</td><br />
<br />
didn't seem to work :(<br />
also tryied with no-repeat in quotes<!--content-->This will work, trizza:<br />
<br />
<td height="69" colspan="2" valign="top" style="background: #FFFFFF url('Images/pplbanner.gif') no-repeat;"> <br />
</td><!--content-->Originally posted by trizza <br />
i tried this<br />
<br />
<td height="69" colspan="2" valign="top" background="Images/pplbanner.gif" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" background-repeat: no-repeat>&nbsp;</td><br />
<br />
didn't seem to work :(<br />
also tryied with no-repeat in quotes <br />
<br />
background-repeat is a style so you must put in like so:<br />
<br />
.... style="background-repeat: no-repeat;"><br />
<br />
Do like Artic Dragon showed you.<br />
<br />
However, I would suggest separating the different styles like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
... style="background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image: url('Images/pplbanner.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat;"><br />
<br />
I have had problems in the past with N7 and having all those in one string!<!--content-->

Back