Best server side technology with Adobe Flex as UI

root

I am new to web technologies. I along with my friends want to develop a web application. There is one guy in our team who knows Flex technology. I would like to use Java Springs framework at the back end. The web application caters to students a Music school. And for the same reason we chose Flex for UI since the application needs to be flashy and rich in graphics. The application allows students to create profiles and interact with the teacher. Eventually we want to add Online Music classes feature with online payment gateway integrated. Kindly guide me which are the suitable technologies to use at the back end. Also let me know if SpringFlex with BlazeDS integration is a good combination with Adobe Flex.

michealwade

I think, you should have to use adobe flex with Parsley, for a little project like this you can really use the Springtime + Springtime BlazeDS Incorporation and BlazeDS. But I would suggest to use at least some Bend structure on the frontent like Cairngorm3 + Parsley or other easy ones not to end with some western codings there.