Best practices to list books and books childs with hierarchical style in Views

machak

Im developing a website about travels.My needs is to build a view that output:\[code\]France Guide- Guide to Paris*-- Hostels in Paris- Guide to Lyon*- Guide to Hostels in FranceIreland Guide- Dublin*-- Hostels in Dublin- Cork*Italy Guide- Rome*- Florence*\[/code\]The nodes with the asterisk * has a location field, and i need to show them in a gmap view.Every title should be linked to his node.The problem is: how to represent this hierarchy with Views?I've tried to use the book module, so i have a 'Guide' book, then 'France Guide', 'Italy Guide' and 'Ireland Guide' as 'Guide' childs, then 'Guide to Paris' as a 'France guide' child, and so on, but seem like Views allow to list the item parents, not the childs.I've tried to use Taxonomy to, building a vocabulary with the same book structure... but stuck again.I have the completely freedom oh how to structure this, the importants things are:[*]Users who will insert contents should indicate the hierarchy in a simple way (the book outline is perfect)[*]It has to be done with views, becose i need the gmap view, to show a marker on france and into the tooltip all the relative guides

Back