best looking vbulletin

lilfabbro

what is your favorite vbulliten, when i say this i mean as far as the style, like how it looks how the addons are implemented into the style, just looks down right awsome, you dont even have to care for the forums topics just love the look, share it with us.

this is a real ugly site, just cause.......idk just cause, you'll see if ya click it,
but as far as the layout omg it rox, i mean i have never seen a vbulletin like it think if only it looked cooler, and more netural, ya know for both guys and girls, but still it kicks a** as far as the layout and how its set up, i would love to know how they do it

Link Here

Perfecta

i agree, its a very well made site, maybe someone will be kind enough to rip it so we can just change all the gfx and make it our own...

Hoxxy

[mod]Moved to General Discussion forum![/mod]
As to your question...I think my design/style is the best...but yeah I am being bias....lmao...:)

Hoxxy

Curtis129 said:
ninjawarez hands down the best

ninjawarez is just some simple edits with a funky background...

Crazy-coderz style (by Phantom) and Hybridsofts style (currently down by strife) both are the best out there...(apart from Xevert latest design that inwarez used)

Hoxxy

Curtis129 said:
ninjawarez hands down the best

ninjawarez is just some simple edits with a funky background...

Crazy-coderz style (by Phantom) and Hybridsofts style (currently down by strife) both are the best out there...(apart from Xevert latest design that inwarez used)

Curtis129

.v0id said:
ElForro.com

looks great when all ads are removed ;d
ahh why do you think that?

and hoxxy i disagree.. i understand they accused you of ripping their skin which you didnt but i still think it looks effin great lol. an di think you should admit it too :p

mojopanel

Yer. & easy to rip (I only did it on local host, as i was board. and NO no one is getting it)

Yer it is very simple but awesome.