Battlegear Title Image problem

phiber.optik

Helllo all;

I am having a problem with my Battlegear title image (logo.psd or logo.gif) as seen in the attached screenshot. My problem is that I edit my psd and I just changed 2 or 3 colors, and when I export it to a .gif and put it back on my site somehow it pushes the design down by one or two pixels and it looks crooked.

If anyone can could you edit it for me and tell me what I am doing wrong? I am going to place the final PSD File here with the original one in a zip file to see if you can help me with this.

I am also having a problem setting the transparency.

Thanks!

P.o

GgAcE

It's the PSD image. Simply raise the whole file up about 1-2 clicks (trial & error). Save it as logo.gif. Upload & your good to go =)

Note: A few issues here with this PSD. Clearly he created this AFTER he did his banner. The "sub main bars" can be deleted as they don't fit & their is already a background that fits without them (not sure what he was thinking).

Also on the bottom left side of the circle logo, the black line sticks out further then the forum. This is just a design flaw. I think it looks MUCH better with this section removed. See my attached screeny.

Noob John can't even do a PSD right >.<

hey try the logo below hope it works PSD can be provided if you want for the Z part of the logo.

my.php

my.php

2 ways to install these logos:
First way:

1. Go to AdminCP ---> Style & Templates ----> Search: header ---> click on the header template and Find "logo.gif" change that to ----> "logo.png"
2. upload your logo image and your done :)

Second Way:

1. Rename the extension from logo.png to logo.gif
2. upload to the hosting server and replace your old logo.gif

GgAcE

Scarface said:
hey try the logo below hope it works PSD can be provided if you want for the Z part of the logo.

my.php

my.php

First way:

1. Go to AdminCP ---> Style & Templates ----> Search: header ---> click on the header template and Find "logo.gif" change that to ----> "logo.png"

Second Way:

Nice job mate. Those look really good =)

phiber.optik

Scarface said:

my.php

my.php

First way:

Second Way:

would it be possible for you to send me the fixed PSD via PM?

phiber.optik

Scarface said:

my.php

my.php

First way:

Second Way:

Ugh.

Just tried it... I am going to pm you the url so you see it.

Hoxxy

I like the Green/yellow maybe you should make a few different colors like what has happened with Green fox and post them...just an Idea but im sure many would luv it ;)

DON

Hoxxy said:
I like the Green/yellow maybe you should make a few different colors like what has happened with Green fox and post them...just an Idea but im sure many would luv it ;)
I was going to do that too.

A few different colors :D

phiber.optik said:
I used Scarface's psd and somehow i got it fixed... what a pain in the patella.

I am glad that worked for you the reason it worked with my PSD is because i lifted the whole image 2 spaces up and when u come to save it and import it it will be aligned with the rest of the skin.

phiber.optik

K, i got another one for you...

It seems in the psd's included in the skin they forgot to include layered buttons...

I am trying to make two changes... I'd like the red of the button to be the same hue of green ive been using, and I'd like the circle with the arrow to be orange.

So you guys dont think im being lazy, im including my two pathetic attempts.
If someone could fix it for me and show me how you did it, id appreciate it.

My poor attempt is button.png

Thanks!