Basic Layout

Can someone please create a basic layout for me? With links on top.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
I want to continue my webdesiging from that page on.<!--content-->Sorry mate, thats not what these forums are for.<br />
<br />
You have two options:<br />
<br />
1) Learn how to do it yourself. We will help you along the way.<br />
2) Contact a Web Design company and ask for a quote.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Andrew Buntine.<!--content-->www.bluerobot.com has some rudimentary layouts made with css. Learn css and mod them.<!--content-->fraid i'm going to have to back that up.<br />
<br />
just search google for free layouts but i can honestly say, i get more satisfaction from achieving something from a template i have built myself rather then editing a free template. <br />
<br />
Its like if you build a car, you remember how you made it and designed it specifically for yourself, in comparison this is much better to buying a car and trying to customize its features, i.e body work....<br />
<br />
ok i dont know where im going with this!<br />
<br />
whistles.. david<!--content-->Originally posted by davidbrent <br />
just search google for free layouts <br />
Bluerobot temps are very rudimentary, I actually encourage using them to see how css work and how to position stuff as a learning tool. The problem with googleing for temps is you will get a lot of stuff that will be inaccesable and it will not be going cross platform.<!--content-->yes i understand that and i agree. <br />
<br />
but i am judging that this person may not have much experience in coding with valid css and html and from my past i found it easier to discover valididity after learning a bit of basic html from designing websites for a specific style.<br />
<br />
i think launching people into the world of accessiblity straight away may scare them away from web design.<br />
<br />
design for style, then as you progress, learn about accessibility.<br />
<br />
but i agree with you peo<br />
<br />
many regards,<!--content-->

Back