Banner width Dilema

hi,<br />
I have used tables with 100% width for designing my companies intranet site. So when the page is printed(in A4 size), it all looks good except for the banner which is wider than A4(and so is cut). If i decrease the banner width it doesnt look good in normal view , coz then the banner is only till 3/4th the screen width while other contents are covering the whole screen width. <br />
Can any of u kind gentlemen and women help me in my dilema :)<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->so put the banner in a table cell as much width as the main table<!--content-->If everything looks fine until the page is printed then one solution would be to get the page to print at landscape instead of portrait...<br />
<br />
I'm not sure how to make it print like that in code ( or even if you can ) but if I get a little time, I'll check on it for ya...<br />
<br />
if you print it in landscape then there should be enough paper to cover the size of the banner ad otherwise you'll need to modify the banner ad<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
course, 1 other option is to decease the size of all 4 bordering margins to their minimum ( if you make them zero then windows will ask you if you want to 'fix' them, just choose yes and there ya go )... I'd also set the header and footer margins to zero as well to get more space...<!--content-->

Back