Avoid creating output files from XSL files within itself

SuicideMan

Lets say I want to write text outputs from many xmls having following format.And some of these xml files may not have values for the nodes [name , age , school]. <student>
<name>Dilruk</name><age/><school>abc</school></student>All these xml files are located in one directory and i traverse them to generate output files per each xml.So basically i am using one xsl file iu am having and trying to generate outputs by considering these xml files of similar format [with different node values]. But i only need to write corresponding outputs to the xml files which are having a certain condition. [lets say having a name, because some xml files doesn,t contain name value].So if i am having 5 xml files to transform and out of which only 3 files are having non empty name values i want to generate only 3 output files of those.I prefer a solution from XSL side which i know most unlikely, But if we can do this without reading the contents of the output files and deleting them or deleting them according to the size [0kB] in java side, its really helpful too.Thanks in advance :)

Back