automatic html page modification

liunx

Hi at all,<br />
<br />
I need a tool that can generate random page modification. The modification can be random but it must be as much as possible near a real human made modification. Such modification for example can include: color changes, font changes, block layout position switching and so on...<br />
<br />
Does anyone know if a similar tool exists?<br />
<br />
thanks...<br />
bye<!--content-->my guess is that you're going to have to combine lots of little kooky JavaScripts together to get that effect. try <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotscripts.com">www.hotscripts.com</a><!-- w --> or a similar scripting warehouse.<br />
<br />
it would be better done using server-side scripting, though, since many surfers turn off JavaScripting altogether. and by that, i mean PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, etc.... though you certainly don't have to do it that way.<br />
<br />
wish i could be more helpful than that, but i've never had the need for anything remotely like what you've described, and i don't know too much beyond static HTML and CSS; my PHP is rudmentary at best. so hopefully someone else here might know more about this.<br />
<br />
good luck!<!--content-->Hmm, have a look at the csszengarden site for some ideas. Combine that stuff with some scripts and you might be on to something. Again, it may not work in all browsers.<!--content-->

Back