Auto Fit Images to Window

liunx

Hi everyone,<br />
<br />
I was wondering how you can make pictures fill up the window. This is what i have:<br />
<br />
I have a picture that is 600 pixels wide. It's aligned at the top left.<br />
<br />
I have another picture. This picture was originally 100 pixels wide. I placed this picture right after the first picture, so that they are flush together and aligned to the top of the window. However, I want the second picture to fill up ALL the remaining space to the right.. so I want it to fill the rest of available window width.<br />
<br />
Is this possible?<br />
<br />
Thanks for the help!<br />
Venio<!--content-->do you have a url you can post?<!--content-->I haven't made it yet, so no URL is available. :(<!--content-->ok, you could use percentage values but that would distort the image, try making the image the size of the space you want to fill<!--content-->hey, thnx for the tips, but I got it now ;)<br />
<br />
i created a table (100% in width) with 2 columns, the one on the left is 600px wide, and its content will be the image you want not to distort.<br />
the cell on the right, however, would have a background of the image you want to stretch to fill up the rest of the table. the url of the background image is specified in the tag itself.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thnx!<br />
Venio<!--content-->

Back