Auto-completion for Zend Form Elements

GeneralPublic

When creating form elements with Zend (using Zend Studio for Eclipse), I'd like some auto completion or hints. Here's what I'm thinking. I'm sure these exist, but I don't know how to get them.
  • I type \[code\]createElement\[/code\] and auto-completes gives me the signature \[code\]createElement($type, $name)\[/code\]. Great, I select it.
  • but when I try to set the \[code\]$type\[/code\] I don't get any hints like \[code\]DateTextBox\[/code\] or \[code\]ValidationTextBox\[/code\]. Being new, I see how this can be useful. What do you do to remember all the options?
  • for the \[code\]array\[/code\] of attributes like \[code\]require\[/code\], \[code\]invalidMessage\[/code\], I'd like to get a list of those to choose from, and/or auto-complete when I start typing one. \[code\]// Date field\[/code\]\[code\]$date = $this->createElement('DateTextBox', 'date',\[/code\]\[code\]array('require' => 'true', 'invalidMessage' => 'Invalid date format')\[/code\]\[code\]);\[/code\]\[code\]$date->setLabel('date')->setRequired(true);\[/code\]

Back