Audio & Video eBook help

liunx

Hello evryone,<br /><br />I am new here, and frankly, I am unsure if this is the right place for this since I am not discussing regular programming.<br /><br />I am a musician, and I am working on a ebook in which I wanted to add some audio and video. Although I can add these in the html program, I am unsure what the effects will be once it is complied into a ebook and someone else downloads it unto their computer.<br /><br />I want my ebook to have both audio and video control players. As it is now, I have text linked to the files. It looks to me like it will search for a mp3 player on the persons hard drive, but do not know.<br /><br />I am looking for information on how to add controls into the ebook where you can see that there is a audio player and controls and a video box with controls. I guess I am looking for a player that goes along with the ebook program and works with it, a stand alone program?<br /><br />I have been all over the internet, looking into ebooks on making ebooks, but no one is mentioning these components. I am interested in video also with sound. And I am using Activ Ebook Compiler 4.<br /><br />Any help would be very apreciated.<br /><br />Thank you in advance.<br /><br />Mike H.
</div>