ASP.NET, PHP, SQL Server, MySQL hosting provider for developer? [closed]

GactDressache

I am looking to find a web hosting provider that provides ASP.NET and PHP hosting. The purpose is pretty much just a programming playground for me to develop in and possible show some of my work.As I use ASP.NET and PHP I am looking for a provider that provides hosting for both of these technologies as well as access to MS SQL Server and MySQL.Of course I am on a budget so I really can't afford to pay more than $20/month. I had looked at M6.net however in scanning for reviews I found a good deal of negative feedback. I currently use DownTownHost.com and have a good experience with them, however they do not support ASP.NET.I do not require email hosting though I know most packages include it anyway. Thanks for any suggestions.Some features that are important to me:
  • ASP.NET 4 hosting
  • ASP.NET MVC support
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • SQL Server
  • URL Rewrite support
  • multiple sites under one account
P.S. If this is not considered the correct StackExchange site to post at could you please suggest an alternative site? SuperUser.com already closed this question without making a suggestion as to which site would be best to post to.

Back