append to existing xml file

magicpotion

I had created a method to write on xml file my infos\[code\]Element performances = new Element("performances");Document doc = new Document(performances);performances.setAttribute(new Attribute("date", dateFormat.format(cal.getTime())));//Uptime Element uptime = new Element("uptime"); uptime.addContent(new Element("days").setText(new Long(duptime).toString())); uptime.addContent(new Element("hours").setText(new Long(huptime).toString())); uptime.addContent(new Element("minutes").setText(new Long(muptime).toString())); uptime.addContent(new Element("seconds").setText(new Long(suptime).toString())); doc.getRootElement().addContent(uptime); //TotalHitsCount doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("totalhitcount").setText(new Long(stats.gettotal_hit_count()).toString())); //EmittedBytes doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("emittedbytes").setText(new Long(stats.getemitted_bytes()).toString())); //Avghitsec doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("avghitsec").setText(new Float(stats.getavg_hit_sec()).toString())); //Avgbyteshit doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("avgbyteshit").setText(new Long(stats.getavgbytes_hit()).toString())); //Avgbps doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("avgbps").setText(new Long(stats.getavgbps()).toString())); //Total threads doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("totalthreads").setText(new Long(stats.gettotal_threads()).toString())); //Idle threads doc.getRootElement().addContent(new Element("idlethreads").setText(new Long(stats.getidle_threads()).toString())); XMLOutputter xmlOutput = new XMLOutputter(); xmlOutput.setFormat(Format.getPrettyFormat()); xmlOutput.output(doc, new FileWriter("/home/mazzy/Scrivania/perfor_"+dateFormat.format(cal.getTime())+".xml"));\[/code\]instead to recreate a new file everytime, I would create the first time the file and at the second writing append the infos on the existing file

Back