APC + Multi-Site Install of Single Application

rajlondon

I have a dedicated server currently hosting more than a dozen sites running the same application. The application is installed once on the server outside of all sites' document root, and each document root has symlinks to this central install.By the nature of the application, there is nearly 25M of common files included for every request from this central install. This cannot change. I have installed APC on the server to attempt to alleviate this include overhead. My current configuration looks like\[code\][apc]apc.enabled = 1apc.include_once_override = 1apc.shm_size = 32Mapc.stat = 0apc.ttl = 0\[/code\]The issue is when I install the packaged apc.php to one of the site's document root, I only ever see something like belowhttp://screencast.com/t/NTY2NmM4MmIThe only file being cached by apc seems to be the above apc.php file itself, and none of the application resources from that central location. Further, the caching is only out of 30M, not the 32M I specified in the config above (though I believe this is due to me needing to recompile APC to work using shared memory instead of mmap memory).Can someone point me in the right direction to getting my central application code cached by APC?

Back