Any suggestions for web design & development company?

MayK

Does anyone know of a good web design & development company which offers excellent service in E-Commerce & SEO? I am trying to set up an E-Cart for my business.<br />
<br />
Thanks!<br />

JohnH

Hello May )

I own a web development and hosting company called eVentureBiz - http//eventurebiz.com

We can take care of any of your needs and I want to stress that we're here to help. We definitely know about SEO. Check out my 25+ SEO Tips on my blog - http//eventurebiz.com/blog - it should be the second or third article.

My blog is about being a Web Entrepreneur and you're welcome to ask me any questions you may have. And if you are starting a business, we can help with that, too.

If you'd like a couple testimonials, I'd be happy to supply them.

Good luck and take care,
John

ArmanPej

There are many companies, I recommend you www.graphicday.com web design and development
since they are Cognitive science majors who know user interface design better than any one else. they also have the best price in the business. don't waist your time with other companies!

CatherineA

Try 2 Levels Above. Great services with personalized touch....unlike those big web design companies who just want to get the work done and out of the way.

I recommend you to them as I have used their services before )

Hope that helps!

palomavictoria

Well, according to me good web design does not have to be too flashy. You can choose to keep it simple just make sure it is easy to read published articles. The website must be easy to handle and must present the objects in images of high quality. A site should also be consistent with the flow of the idea that they are presenting.

dollaranderson

Web design and development is the most important factor for web site.When you select and web development for your unique web site than you select the most experience and popular company select for web design and development.