Any fool can solve this problem :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
:confused: i got a problem :confused: <br />
you guys must knwo how to do this:<br />
when you go on my page you got thE banner and a enter button... I wantz it that when i click on it a new window opens witch has a fixed unchangebel size and dosnt have the adress bar and all those gay (not homophobicaly ment) buttons that would normaly be there.... YOU MUST ANSWER ME :D <br />
coliomomo o=a (caliamama or cal ia mama or call ya mama!) wow ... i am crazy :eek:<!--content-->I certainly wont help you mess with my browser settings or anyone elses. Bad vibes to your web design.<!--content-->ehm i dont think you understood me.... dose anybody else understand? damn this is getting on my nerves... other topics get 7 answers in 3 minutes and when i post a topic nobody understands me:( cya world<br />
coliomomo<!--content-->hi PLZ help me, i realy need help :( !!!<br />
THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) <br />
if you dont understand my problem, say it and i will explain it again thx :)<!--content-->Well, if I understand you correctly this might help:<br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/03/index3a_page5.html">http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/ ... page5.html</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
Then just put =no after whatever attributes it is you don't want.<!--content-->THAnKS Thnx thnx THANX THANK YOU... exactly what i wanted... someone dose understand me :)... ONE last question how do i make the "microsoft internet explorer" disaper from the top of the winfdow? from the tittle you know...<br />
WELlllllll 10983789203847659 times thanks<br />
coliomomo<br />
@invasion@ @invasion@ @invasion@<!--content-->you want "microsoft internet explorer" to disappear from the top?<br />
<br />
try using netscape. =P<br />
<br />
i don't think its going to happen, unless you make your window go fullscreen. (F11) there is javascript code to do that...<!--content-->I knew exactley what you meant and I still think the type of web design that this entails is not good. Don't mess with my software... any sites that hide a tool bar, the url, or any other area of my choosen browser platform gets an immeadiate back click and never a re-visit vibe attached to it.<!--content-->And if you didn't mean Gay why use the word! Try to be a little more original in your language... there are some great online dictionaries.<!--content-->you back out of every site that takes away your nav bar? That's pointless. How do you know he's not using it for a "see this picture larger" thing, that when clicked makes a window come up that just shows a picture. I think you made a judgement on every site without thinking it through.<!--content-->Originally posted by coliomomo <br />
ONE last question how do i make the "microsoft internet explorer" disaper from the top of the winfdow? from the tittle you know...<br />
<br />
if you want the title to disappear then you have to use chromeless windows, I have a tutorial and code on my site, link in sig.<!--content-->I've saw something a couple of months back that takes the "advertisment" out of the Title Bar. I'll have to do some research back. On the other hand, what's the point? Use Netscape.<!--content-->just fill in the "Title Bar" with enough "title" to push everything you don't want away to off-screen right.<!--content-->but if he uses chromeless windows you don't have to worry about that. as there is no title bar.<!--content-->

Back