Android user interface elements usage

brucao

I did search the internet to find an answer to my questions but there are no websites that did help me, so I hope someone can! Thank you in advance and have a nice day :-)So these days I've been busy to get more into the Android Design guidelines and to learn more about it and how to implement it in my future applications. This is the main website I use to see what the guidelines are: http://developer.android.com/design/index.html. Great website but there are a few small things I just can't find in the dev guide or somewhere else. I just don't know how to implement some (simple) UI elements. Can someone provide me code snippets of the following questions? (I want to know how to do it as simple as possible, how Google ment it!) It can help other (starting) developers too!My main question is, are there special elements to achieve these things? As they are the key element in Android 4.0 it should have this things as some standard right?1) Android 4.0 is using titles with dividers a lot in there new theme and it's looking great. But I can't find how to do implement this element simple like it should. What I want to know is how to make this blue title text with the grey looking divider underneath it look at this picture:
5B3My.png
2) How to make section dividers in general? Like this image:
PjKCN.png
3) How to make a list with section dividers and give a list-item a 2-line explanation under it's name like this:
YmbGM.png
I did search the internet to find an answer to my questions but there are no websites that did help me, so I hope someone can! Thank you in advance and have a nice day :-)

Back