Android: textColor of disabled button in selector not showing?

MironovSuka

I am trying to make a button with a selector my button can have the following states:
  • Enabled/Disabled
  • Pressed/Not Pressed
According to the states mentioned above. I need to manipulate the button's:
  • Text color
  • background image
The button starts off my being disabled so it should have the disabled textColor and the disabled button background. But I can see the default textColor (specified in style) and NO background image!Here is my selector button_selector.xml\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><selector xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"> <item android:state_pressed="false" android:state_enabled="false" android:textColor="#9D9FA2" android:drawable="@drawable/button" /> <item android:state_pressed="true" android:state_enabled="true" android:drawable="@drawable/button_pressed"/> <item android:state_pressed="true" android:state_enabled="false" android:textColor="#9D9FA2" android:drawable="@drawable/button"/> <item android:state_pressed="false" android:state_enabled="true" android:drawable="@drawable/button"/> </selector>\[/code\]And here is my button declaration in the my layout.xml\[code\] <Button android:id="@+id/reserve_button" android:text="@string/reserve_button" android:layout_width="120dp" android:layout_height="40dp" android:layout_marginTop="10dp" android:layout_marginLeft="20dp" android:paddingRight="15dp" android:layout_gravity="left" style="@style/buttonStyle" android:background="@drawable/button_selector" />\[/code\]And finally this is my style (where my default textColor is set)\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <resources> <style name="buttonStyle"> <item name="android:textStyle">bold</item> <item name="android:textColor">#282780</item> <item name="android:textSize">18sp</item> </style></resources>\[/code\]Please help!

Back