Android - > console, xml, avd, example APIS

GegoclieleLiz

As in subject. I saw many tips with using code in console but no is available in sdk manager etc. I use Windows XP, so no bash is available, and windows command does not even know the telnet command. How to use it?I downloaded SDK manager 20, now I am creating AVD. Is this configuration on the picture are ok?[*]If i do not select touch screen -> yes is it yes by default? I do not need to choose it?Is the mouse in the emulator works as finger on a screen?[*]The 1.6 device was fast, this 2.3.3 is unusable -> so slow. Does it changes anything in code when I make easy commander layout text maybe few animation(everything simple) if i use the 1.6.[*]Could you give me a link where I can see how to compile data into APK, and write simple apps -> i don't know how this XML works here.[*]How to run this console. Is it running from windows or from AVD. Which button activates it?[*]How to find the code from apps from API demos? I have found the code D:\Android\samples\android-10\ApiDemos\src\com\example\android\apis\view\Buttons1.javabut it is only class definition I do not see any main method running it[*]If i used option save to snapshot I have to shut it down by red phone button to save the snapshot? I heard it closes forever. IT IS STUCK FOR HALF AN HOUR RIGHT NOW.
rvmdP.jpg
Thank you for any help. I am just a noob in Android. "PC" java is very likeable, but this is little bit confusing.I want to use Eclipse Juno -> I am Eclipse fan.
IWbmM.jpg

Back