And this

liunx

How do i make tables so that it's weighted to one side.. ie I made a table and made sure that the thing in the right hand table aligned to the right, but the tables still seemed to split the page 50/50. what i want to do is have a table that is 2 colums wide, yet the right hand colum smaller than the left about 80% - 20% and the larger column having multiple cels the right only one....<br />
<br />
Another problem I seem to have come across is that on tables if one of the columns has more information in than the other .. the column with less information in gets a big blank area at the top and bottom.. how do i get things in the emptier column leave a gap at the bottom but not at the top,<!--content-->:confused:<!--content-->easy, if you want a tbel cell to big only so big and the other one to be bigger just use what you just said.<br />
<br />
<td width="20%"></td><br />
<td width="80%"></td><br />
<br />
and then on the other question you want the text to be align top so you use this<br />
<br />
<td width="20%" valign="top"></td><br />
<br />
makes all the text in it align to the top.<!--content-->you're a god @invasion@<!--content-->How the smallest of things make people so happy.<!--content-->it's not how small it is but how you use it :rofl:<br />
<br />
glad it worked for you Deep Pain<!--content-->

Back