Ajax script in a div not reading variables from parent

here is what I have (please excuse the crappy art):\[code\]------------------------------------------|Menu | |----------------------------|| | |Big Div || | | || | | ------------------------ || | | |Smaller Reloading Div | || | | | | || | | | | || | | | | || | | | | || | | | | || | | ------------------------ || | | || | |----------------------------|------------------------------------------\[/code\]This ties to another post I had earlier, basically when the user clicks a link, a script is loaded into the big div, the big div (which contains the smaller div, later on, I need to reload the smaller div but it requires variable available only in the big div, and I cannot include them in the small one for other reasons, basically the script works when you load everything at once but when you try to dynamically load the small div i get a "Invalid argument supplied" error, here is how my code structure:\[code\]Big Div Start:...Query......sort results into array...small div starts:...Display results from array (works fine first time)...small div endsbig div ends\[/code\]Now I do not want the first query to be repeated every time the small div reloads, so how to go about that? should i be passing the array in a $_post variable once the smaller div is called? or is there a better option?Thanks

Back