[AJAX] Post Thank You Hack

twhiting9275

masterlogo said:
the button won't show up i am using 3.7.3 vbuletin with the infusion fixed template any ideas why not working?

Try going to yoururl/images/Infusion/buttons/post_thanks.gif

If the image doesn't show up there, it doesn't exist in the Infusion folder, for whatever reason. In that case, you'll need to upload a new one. I've attached the one I use (came with the Infusion download from here), if you need to re-upload it.

I just tested this and it DOES work with this theme.

arnux

installed and found this error:
4zz4n4.jpg

how can I handle it ?

Ob3lix

I'm just installing this on 3.7.4

It works without a problem on default theme but on the other skin I'm using I can't make it work. And ya... this skin is instaled in my public_html folder as that is the way it should be, not in the /images/ folder. I had install this hack several times before and it worked every time, and I just don't get it where the problem can be. I looked at some templates and the path to the image depends on the path of the skin, so I just can't get it. :S

Valorous

Would be nice if people tell the version of the vb this mod is up and running... It seems like not everyone is lucky with it.

pnuker

Can I change the order of the buttons so that the thanks button is on the left side instead of the right? My visitors have been complaining about it because they are so used to the quick-reply button being on the right! I've tried hacking through the templates but can't find any reference to any of these buttons!

My site is 1PerfectWorld.com - PerfectWorld MMORPG Fansite

h@ck3r

Valorous said:
Would be nice if people tell the version of the vb this mod is up and running... It seems like not everyone is lucky with it.

I installed this hack when I were running 3.7.4, and it's continued working all through the updates.

I'm currently using 3.8.0 and this hack is still working fine.

_vb_

tell me this work in vb 3.8.1 Click 'install' in the thread you downloaded this from.

Done <<<<< and what this i download this in this site but i dont see the install in this section? and how to replace it like this

<fieldset class="statistics_group">
<legend>$vbphrase[general_information]</legend>$template_hook[profile_stats_pregeneral]

or like this:

<fieldset class="statistics_group">
<legend>$vbphrase[general_information]</legend>
$template_hook[profile_stats_pregeneral]

plz i need answer