[AJAX] - Djazair Mods Pro

mastram

Version: 3.7.x

Description :

This hack adds the latest 'x' Posts & Latest Thread to your forumhome.

1. Added support for attachment paperclip if thread has attachments. Clickable and will a list of attachment from the thread & Options in the Admincp.
2. Added support for thread prefix & Options in the Admincp
3. Added support for thread tags & Options in the Admincp
4. Added support for thread icons
5. Added preview for last Message
6. Added support for replies window. Clickable and will open a list of users who replied to the thread.
7. Added Latest Thread Block
8. Added Top Posters
9. Added Newest Members
10. Added support for Posts ( in TOP Posters ) window. Clickable and will find all post the members.
11. Optimized AJAX
12. Optimized mysql query
13. Optimized templates

The original idea was nanoentities but he will not be releasing his hack for vB3.6. Basically this is the same idea, all new coding, all new templates.

This hack also shows the icons new last post on the thread was posted after your lastvisit or marking all forums as read and adding the icnos thread. can be set to exclude forums.

I am currently working on a seperate page where the user can set the number of stats he wishes to show.

Instructions

1) Import the product through your admincp by going "Manage Products" > "[Add/Import Product]". If you have already installed this plugin then select "Yes" for "Allow Overwrite".

2) For the product option in admincp going "Option vBulletin" > "[AJAX] DZMods Pro - Top X".

mastram

Well When i started creating thread it was not posted. and time of posts of both threads can be seen its 2 minute difference.

Anyway My thread can be trashed by Mods.